The Business Law Department is one of the main areas of reference at De la Fuente & Martín Alonso. Our lawyers, with great expertise in the area of business law, allow the firm to offer the best legal advice on all kinds of corporate operations, which include the following:
- Incorporation of trade companies and the drawing up of their articles of association. Establishment of strategies to create strategic alliances and joint ventures
- Commercial contracting in different sectors
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), including asset purchasing and takeover bids
- Dissolution and liquidation of companies
- Drawing up of shareholder agreements
- Restructuring of companies in crisis
- Due diligence
- Company insolvency
- Insurance law
- Competition law
- Industrial and intellectual property law
- Design of strategic national and cross-border investment strategies
The partners of the firm always lead the legal management of every project, maintaining a close relationship with the client. To do that, we undertake the exhaustive task of compiling information prior to the transaction in order to provide the most appropriate solutions as quick as possible, maximising the chance of success.
The participation of our professionals in operations of great importance, helping major entities in different sectors to expand and consolidate their business in new markets, is a testament to our extensive experience. Our team provides a comprehensive service and it immerses itself in the operation from the preparation to the closing stage, drawing up the corresponding agreements and providing advice after said agreements have been formalised. The aim of these protocols is to guarantee the complete satisfaction of our clients in terms of their interests and the prevention and resolution of any legal disputes.
The thorough coordination of our services with the different departments of the company we work with, helps us to discover and to have great understanding of its needs when negotiating and closing deals, establishing a precise action plan that is fully aligned with the company’s short-, medium- and long-term operational strategy.